Date: Monday, Dec 31st
Time: 9pm to 1am
Location: Historic Davenport Hotel, 10 S. Post Street; Hall of Doges and Grand Pennington Ballroom
LAST YEAR’S NEW YEARS EVE GALA WAS A SMASH HIT AND SOLD OUT
The best thing about MEMORIES… is making them. Join us for an elegant and exciting New Year’s Eve to remember! This is the perfect way to follow the Spokane Symphony's Beethoven's Ninth concert ending at 8:30pm.
- Walk the paparazzi-lined red carpet, escorted by gentlemen in tails.
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner, plus salad and dessert at 9 pm. 3 - No Host Bars
- Party to the highly entertaining music of MasterClass Big Band on two large dance floors. Watch out… “Elvis” will be “in the building” for entertainment.
- Toast in the New Year at midnight with a glass of complimentary champagne and festive party favors! Door prize drawings.
- Capture the magic of the evening with onsite photographer.
- Black Tie Preferred or Dressy Cocktail
GET YOUR TICKET HERE