Firefighters extinguish chimney fire at Spokane Valley barbecue restaurant

(STORY IMAGE:KHQ.COM)

SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. -People inside the Longhorn Barbecue restaurant in Spokane Valley had to be evacuated because of a chimney fire Tuesday night.

Firefighters were called to the scene at 2315 N. Argonne Road around 9:30 p.m. for a reported fire. Arriving crews discovered a chimney fire at Longhorn. A total of nine units responded to the call. Crews say there was smoke, but no flames inside the restaurant.

Investigators are still working to determine the cause of the fire and the extent of the damage to the restaurant.

title

Content Goes Here