Dryer starts apartment fire in Spokane Valley

Dryer starts apartment fire in Spokane ValleyWednesday afternoon, fire crews rushed to the Clock Tower Palace apartment complex near 4th and Sullivan to put out a two-alarm fire. Firefighters on scene tell KHQ that it was confined to a first floor apartment. A mother and baby were in their apartment when the dryer caught fire. Crews say she tried to put the flames out with a fire extinguisher, but was unsuccessful. A neighbor then called 911 and alerted other in the building. Firefighters tell KHQ that everyone, including pets, made it out safely.

(story and photo: KHQ.com)

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.