SPOKANE, Wash. -Several dentists in our region are after your children's Halloween candy.
No, they're not secretly harboring a sweet tooth- it's for a good cause.
Starting November 1, multiple pediatric dentist offices will give kids $1 for every pound of candy brought to their office.
The reasoning behind it all? They purchase the goodies and donate them to a nonprofit to be included in care packages for our troops.
Here's a look at the local locations participating:
- DaBell Orthodontics in Spokane Valley
- Kidds Dental in Liberty Lake
- South Hill Pediatric Dentistry
- Northview Family Dental on the north side of Spokane
- Orban Family Dental in Coeur d'Alene
For more information, you can visit halloweencandybuyback.com