SPOKANE, Wash. -Are you or members of your family in need of vaccinations? Join the Rotary Club 21 Free Vaccination Clinic, providing free vaccinations for adults and children 2 years and older in the Spokane County Community.The clinic is October 24, from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
In partnership with the Spokane Regional Health District, Rotary Club 21 is providing this Vaccination Clinic to help ensure that families in our area have access to the immunizations they need to keep their families, and our community, safe and healthy.Visit any of three locations to bring your family up to date on their immunizations:
- Garfield Elementary, 222 W. Knox Ave
- Logan Elementary, 1001 E. Montgomery Ave.
- Stevens Elementary, 1717 E. Sinto Ave.
The following vaccinations available for children ages 2-18:
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
- DTaP (Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Influenza (flu)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Meningococcal vaccine (Men ACWY only)
- Pneumococcal (PCV-13)
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis)
For adults 19 and older:
- Seasonal Influenza
- MMR vaccine
Snacks, games and other giveaway will be available to those getting vaccinated.
There will be bus vouchers available at each site for families needing assistance with their return trips from clinic sites.