Clear out your garage, closets and attics! Want to make some cash in the process?
Are you ready to declutter your life?
Are you moving?
Need to clear out space in your house? Maybe to redecorate or remodel?
Do you create your own art, crafts or products?
We want you!
Join us Saturday August 24th at the Spokane Community College parking lot for the Ultimate Garage Sale! Deadline to sign up is 5pm August 23rd!
Commonly Asked Questions
Saturday August 24th at Spokane Community College parking lot from 8am-2pm
Do I have to pay to sell?
- Yes, one 9x 12 area spot is $50.
What if it rains?
- We will sell rain or shine!
Can I bring my pet?
- No, only service animals allowed. Vendors are also not allowed to sell animals.
Can I rent multiple spaces?
- Yes, rent as many as you need!
Can I sell food or drinks?
- No, but we will have food trucks on site to feed you!
Can I bring food for myself to eat?
- Yes, please no alcohol or bbq's.
Do you provide electricity?
- No, sorry.
Do you provide tables, chairs, tents, etc?
- No, but we can get you in contact with some great friends of ours that will have what you need and set it up for you!