The Super Bowl isn't the only big game on Sunday. Plenty of people will be watching to see a competition of a different sort -- which company has the best Super Bowl ad. Some of the advertisers are giving web surfers a sneak peak. Here are 5 teaser ads on YouTube:
1. Mercedes-Benz: In a spot that has gotten 5.4 million views on Youtube.com, supermodel Kate Upton wears a low-cut tank top as she oversees football players washing her car.
On the Web: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPq7jVGPs3g
2. Volkswagen: Volkswagen's teaser spot shows people who have starred in videos online previously erupting in temper tantrums on a sunny hilltop to sing "Get Happy" with reggae singer Jimmy Cliff.
On the Web: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfCm9P8naDQ
3. Gildan Activewear: First-time Super Bowl advertiser Gildan Activewear teases a spot that shows a man waking up dazed in a bedroom with furry handcuffs around his wrist.
4. Kraft's Mio: "30 Rock" star Tracy Morgan appears to say a bleeped out profanity in a teaser to introduce Mio's sports drink drops, Mio Fit.
On the Web: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eenSfU7YYnY
5. Toyota: "Big Bang Theory" star Kaley Cuoco grants wishes to a peppy song in the teaser for Toyota's spot.
On the Web: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKnuMIIEtoo